Midwest WaterSports Employment Opportunities
ENJOY COMING INTO WORK EVERYDAY!
Are you a hard working individual who takes pride in great customer service? Do you enjoy your time on the water and share a passion for boating or watersports? Midwest WaterSports might be the place for you! Start a career where you enjoy working.
BOAT SALES REPRESENTITIVE
This position is intended to drive the entire customer sales process from in store or online initial contact, to boat presentation/on water demonstration, thru closing, and delivery. The position could involve working at both our Crystal MN (Midwest MasterCraft) and Victoria MN (Midwest Water Sports) locations however, one location will be most common.
Job Responsibilities :
- Commit to become a boat sales expert and gain in depth knowledge of the water sports industry
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss available options
- Conduct product walk-around and seasonally test drive boats to present industry leading features and performance
- Complete price quotes and ask for the sale
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and maintain relationships with customers
- Help customers with other boating needs including in the Pro Shop with accessories and in Service
- You don’t have to have prior boat sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- An attitude to continually strive for self-improvement and adapt to change
- The ability to plan and organize work, establish priorities, analyze problems and accomplish goals
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include weekend and evening hours
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge and internet proficiency
Midwest MasterCraft Commitment to you:
- Sales and Product Knowledge training
- Health Insurance for staff paid 100% by company
- 401K with up to 5% company match
- Salary plus commission pay plan
Must be able to perform repairs and maintenance to inboard tow boats. Troubleshoot engine and run-ability issues, work on transmission, electrical, cooling systems, audio systems, and repair of all aspects of marine functions including winterization and de-winterization.
• Perform quality repair service by following repair standards; taking pride in work; conducting final inspection; correcting deficiencies; notifying service manager when problems or unforeseen obstacles arise.
• Maintain company equipment by following operating instructions and performing preventative maintenance.
• Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
• Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities; reading and following manufacturers’ specifications.
• Enhance company reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to the company.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL; MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER; Verbal Communication; Fabrication; Basic Safety; Equipment Maintenance; Functional and Technical Skills; Audio skills are a huge benefit.
- Ilmor Marine
- Indmar Marine
- PCM Engines