Midwest WaterSports Employment Opportunities
ENJOY COMING INTO WORK EVERYDAY!
Are you a hard working individual who takes pride in great customer service? Do you enjoy your time on the water and share a passion for boating or watersports? Midwest WaterSports might be the place for you! Start a career where you enjoy working.
Must be able to perform repairs and maintenance to inboard tow boats. Troubleshoot engine and run-ability issues, work on transmission, electrical, cooling systems, audio systems, and repair of all aspects of marine functions including winterization and de-winterization.
• Perform quality repair service by following repair standards; taking pride in work; conducting final inspection; correcting deficiencies; notifying service manager when problems or unforeseen obstacles arise.
• Maintain company equipment by following operating instructions and performing preventative maintenance.
• Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
• Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities; reading and following manufacturers’ specifications.
• Enhance company reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to the company.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL; MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER; Verbal Communication; Fabrication; Basic Safety; Equipment Maintenance; Functional and Technical Skills; Audio skills are a huge benefit.
- Ilmor Marine
- Indmar Marine
- PCM Engines